You should have received an email with your email, password, link to OWA and server settings.
After you’ve changed your password in Webmail (http://webmailxx.mycloudmailbox.com), click the BOX link you were sent in an email to download the Outlook Configuration tool and download it to your desktop.
- Double-click on Outlook Configuration Tool
- It will setup a new profile. You can rename it to whatever you wish
- Enter your email address and password (if it asks) and let it run
- Open Outlook and enter email address and password. Let it open fully
- A dialog box will open, asking you if you want this webpage to access… SELECT YES Congratulations, you are all set up!